Why the use of VPN?
The use of VPN is increasingly necessary for any professional use due to the increase of work outside our usual job.
When we connect from external WIFI and do not know if there are manipulations in the access.
When we do not have a fixed ip and for security we are asked to have a
When we need our traffic to go through a specific country
our solutions allow any type of remote user or be placed transparently in their offices and protect or offer added services that the operator does not want to provide in accordance with what types of lines
… at maximum speed and in a transparent way.
Examples of use
- Have fixed ip in mobile connections (ideal for support technicians)
- Redundant in lines and type of media maintaining the ip
- Protect company access transparently
- Protect when we are traveling
- Ensure data security between remote and central computers
When we are outside:
Once we have access to the internet we execute the client software that creates an encrypted virtual tunnel, from that moment all our traffic can not be captured by the network that is offering us access to the internet and we can work safely.
From the office:
We install a small team in a transparent way between the internet access equipment and the office network … all the traffic is encrypted so that the operator can not see what type of traffic we do, only encrypted traffic is what you can see but not the protocols or data or the real destinations
SopoDespliegue and Centralized Management
What does it give me?
The main ones are:
- Have a fixed ip in any connection
- The internet host does not see where or what we really do
- The blocks that may be in the host network we skipped
- All communication is secure and encrypted
Characteristics and functions
Some features may have an extra charge *:
- fixed ip shared
- fixed fixed IP *
- unlimited transfer
- unlimited bandwidth *
- encryption AES256 or higher
- NAT of the IP publishes towards the connecting point *
- multiple clients with the same username and password *
- User Management*
- tunnel / bridge between clients and offices *